Attorney for Out of State Charges in Alabama

If you’re ready to hire a criminal law attorney, there are many ways of getting in touch:


"I would recommend him to my friends and family without hesitation."

– Michael W

Because the laws in Alabama could be different than those in your state, it is best to work with a defense attorney who not only lives in Alabama, but also has extensive knowledge and experience defending clients against in the state and federal court systems in Alabama.

At Alabama Criminal Lawyers we offer skilled representation to people from out of state who have been arrested for

Regardless of which type of crime(s) you have been charged with or what type of drugs are involved, at Alabama Criminal Lawyers you will receive the dedication, experienced representation, and clever negotiation skills needed to fight your charges.

We work with a team of experts, investigators, and other professionals when preparing our case to ensure our clients have the strongest defense possible. Contact Alabama Criminal Lawyers today at (205) 981-2450 for a free consultation.

Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late

The Time To Hire An Attorney Is Now.

Call us at 205-981-2450

Contact Us for any Out of State Charge

At Alabama Criminal Lawyers, we understand how overwhelming and downright frightening criminal charges can be, let alone when charged with a crime in another state. We are here to protect your best interest and help you get through this difficult time.

Trust us when we say that we can find innovative and creative ways to defend you against your charges, regardless of how serious they may be or how high the odds are stacked against you. Contact Alabama Criminal Lawyers today at (205) 981-2450 for a free consultation.